1) Always be specific about what you want to achieve so it is easier to make it happen. Blurred ideas + Blurred vision = Blurred outcome.
2) Draw up a plan of action whether it is a brainstorming sheet, a pros and cons list, pictures or a list of your priorities; get it down!
3) Make a list of steps you will need to achieve to get there, even if the first step is dead simple, start there and write it down and follow them.
4) Act, do not be passive. Take action and follow the steps on your list. Don’t just wait for things to happen. As they probably won’t!
5) Read and listen to advice; books, articles, blogs, people’s life experience….learn by it all.
6) Alternative plans: If a certain plan doesn’t work, look for an alternative one. Don’t give up.
7) Examine your goals periodically, unfortunately some just aren’t worth trying to achieve. Some goals just lose their flare, their importance.
8) Repeat affirmations. Affirm with feelings that your goal has already been achieved. If you don’t undo your affirmations with doubts and lack of belief, they will be accepted by your subconscious mind, which will then provide you with more desire and motivation.
9) Visualize your goal – Visualization will also affect your subconscious mind, which will keep you motivated, focused on your goal, and more aware of ideas and opportunities.
10) Take action!!! Do it!! Don’t just affirm and visualize and do nothing. Take any action required to bring your goal into fruition. Follow your intuition, new ideas and opportunities that present themselves, and accept help from other people.